11.19.2008

Getting ready

My favorite show is taking place this weekend at the Waldorf School of Philadelphia. The show is Friday night, from 6-9:30, with candlelit dinner and live music {in addition to the shopping, of course!}. Saturday the show goes from 10-5, with homemade organic foods, puppet plays, storytelling, children-only holiday shopping room, children’s craft room, and free choral performances by WSP’s Bluebirds and Middle School Choir. It's a very well-attended show with great artists participating. In fact, I will sharing a room with Linda of Little Flower Designs.

I've got lots of work ready to go, but I will be putting the finishing touches on a few things tomorrow and Friday morning. I'm looking forward to spending all day tomorrow in the studio!

_________________________________

Head on over to Scoutie Girl and read my latest post!

2 comments:

Linda Johnson Studio said...

snow! - load in is going to be very interesting!!!!

lisa {milkshake} said...

Let's hope it stops by then!